Beta Glucan & C3 Complex PLUS
A unique product with synergistic effect of the most biologically active beta-(1,3 / 1,6)-D-glucan, vitamin C, vitamin D, folic acid, selenium, zinc, curcuma root extract and olive leaf extract (oleuropein).
Beta Glucan Complex is a high quality product that contains:
- The most active beta glucan where glucose is connected with 1,3 and 1,6 connections
- Highly purified component Beta 1,3 / 1,6 D-glucan obtained from yeast cell walls (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
- Significant amount of Beta 1,3 / 1,6 D-glucan in capsule, according to Novel Food Regulations
Curcumin C3 Complex®
- Patented curcumin that is currently the most clinically tested and highest rated curcumin brand in the market with over 85 scientific publications, including clinical researches
- The only curcumin in the market that has been reviewed and recognized by the US FDA for the GRAS status (Generally Recognized As Safe) process, which includes a detailed overview of safety and toxicity
Dry olive leaf extract (Olea europea L.)
- The olive leaf is an excellent source of polyphenolic, biologically active compounds, including oleuropein – the most active compound from olive leaf from which therapeutic activity is tied to therapeutic activity
- Vitamin C, zinc, vitamin D3, folic acid and selenium
||In 1 capsule:||In 3 capsules:|
|Beta 1,3/1,6-D-glucan, min 80%||375 mg||1125 mg|
|Dry olive extract (Olea europea L.) contains at least 20% oleuropein||200 mg||600 mg|
|Curcumin, dry extract of turmeric rhizomes (Curcuma longa),
standardized to at least 95% of curcuminoids
|50 mg||150 mg|
|Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)||26,67 mg
|Zinc (Zinc Acetate Dihydrate)||3,33 mg
|Folic Acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic acid)||66,66 µg
|Selenium (Sodium Selenium)||18,33 µg
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||1,67 µg
*RDA – Recommended Dietary Allowances
Vitamin C, vitamin D3, folic acid, zinc – contributse to the normal function of the immune system
Vitamin C, folic acid – contributes to fatigue and exhaustion reduction
Vitamin C, Zinc, selenium – contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Vitamin C – contribute to normal energy metabolism
It is recommended to take 1-3 capsules daily, best half an hour before meal.
Recommended daily doses should not be exceeded. A dietary supplement is not a substitute or replacement for a balanced diet. Keep out of the reach of small children. It is important to adhere to a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Capsules have neutral taste and smell, 100% from plant sources, also suitable for vegetarians.
People who take drugs should consult a physician. Not recommended for pregnant and nursing women.
Store in a dry place, at temperature up to 25ºC.
Also check out our Beta Glucan Premium, a liquid food supplement at the link below!
Graviola is an evergreen plant from Central and South America whose fruit is source of vitamin C, B1, B2 and phosphorus. All parts of the tree had been used in natural medicine, while the maximum amount of the Acetogenin contain graviola leaves of which are exclusively made this dietary supplement.