Bonelin Flex® is unique combination of 9 bioactive and highly concentrated nutrients with targeted action on bone, joint and cartilage.
Bonelin Flex® is suitable for vegetarians as it contains non animal-origin ingredients.
Sinergy of 9 nutrients for one goal – every day move!
The product consists high dose of Glucosamine, that is basic building material of joint structures, MSM a vital constituent of connective tissue and bone structures, Curcumin C3 Complex® extract, with strong anti-inflammatory action, Hyaluronic Acid whose production decreases with aging and leads to decreases of viscosity and thinning of the joint fluid.
An important ingredient of the Bonelin Flex® is Boswellia Serrata and its patented form Boswellin Super®, a high quality 75% Indian resin extract (Boswellia serrata) with superior 30% Acetyl-11-Keto- β- Bosch Acids (AKBBA). AKBBA is the most important and most active ingredient of Indian tamian. The extract of the Indian tamian resin contributes to the maintenance of normal movement of the joints.
Bonelin Flex® also contains Vitamin C, which contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage, Vitamin D3 which contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function and Manganese that contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue and maintenance of normal bone. For better synergy and bioavailability, the patented form of the Black Pepper extract of BioPerine® is added.
Bonelin Flex® is recommended for people who::
• have problems with joints, cartilages and bones,
• have morning troubles with a feeling of hard joints,
• active and recreational athletes who are excessive stretch their joints
|Ingredients:||In 2 capsules
|Glucozamine sulfate (from corn, Zea mays)||800 mg|
|MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)||600 mg|
|Dry extract of turmeric rhizomes (Curcuma longa) Curcumin C3 Complex®,
standardized to at least 95% of curcuminoids
|VitaminC (L-ascorbic acid)||80 mg(100% RDA)|
|Dry extract of bark resin from Indian tamian (Boswellia serrata) Boswellin®,
standardized to at least 75% of boswelic acid, of which at least 30% of AKBBA
|Manganese (manganese (II) chloride tetrahydrate)||2 mg (100% RDA)|
|Dry extract of Black pepper (Piper nigrum),BioPerine®,
standardized to at least 95% of piperine
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||5 ug (100% RDA*)|
*RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance
Contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function and normal bone function
Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage
Contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue and maintenance of normal bones
It is recommended to take 2 capsules daily, best during the meal.
The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Dietary supplements are not a substitute or replacement for a balanced diet. Keep out of reach of small children. It is important to adhere to a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
People who take drugs need to consult doctor. Not recommended for disorders of the digestive system, thyroid disease, pregnant and nursing women.
Store in a dry place, at temperature up to 25ºC.
Capsules are 100% from plant source, suitable for vegetarians.
- The Effect of Boswellin Super on Knee Pain in Japanese Adults: A randomized, double‐bind, placebo‐controlled trial. (2016, Volume 3, Issue 10, 293‐298)
- Hughes K. The incense bible. New York: Haworth Press,2007.
- Bhahwal Ali Shah , Ghulam Nabi Qazi and Subhash Chandra Taneja. Boswellic acids: a group of medicinally important compounds .Nat Prod Rep.,2009;Vol 26 :72-89.
- Gupta, V.N, Yadav, D.S., Jain, M.P., Atal, C.K. (1987) Chemistry and Pharmacology of the gum resin of B.serrata. Ind. Drugs 24(5), 221-231.
- Sonteke et al Open, randomized, controlled clinical trial of Boswellia serrata extract as compared to valdecoxib in osteoarthritis of knee Indian. J. Pharmacol 2007; 39: 27-.29.
- Talhari C , Lauceviciute I, Enderlein E, Ruzicka T, Homey B. Cox-2 selective inhibitor , Valdecoxib induces severe allergic skin reactions. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2005; 115: 1089-90.
- Young D. FDA ponders future of NSAIDs: Pfizer reluctantly withdraws Bextra. Am J Health Syst Pharma 2005; 62:997-1000.
- Kimmatkar N, Thawani V, Hingorani L, Khiyani R: Efficacy and tolerability of Boswellia serrata extract in treatment of osteoarthritis of knee: a randomized double blind placebo controlled trial. Phytomedicine 2003, 10:3-7.
- C. Anthoni, M. G. Laukoetter, E. Rijcken, T. Vowinkel, R. Mennigen, S. Müller, N. Senninger, J. Russell, J. Jauch, J. Bergmann, D. N. Granger and C. F. Krieglstein Mechanisms underlying the anti-inflammatory actions of boswellic acid derivatives in experimental colitis. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 290:1131-1137, 2006.
- Gupta I, Parihar A, Malhotra P, Singh GB, Ludtke R, Safayhi H, and Ammon HP. Effects of Boswellia serrata gum resin in patients with ulcerative colitis. Eur J Med Res 2: 37–43, 1997.
- Gupta, V. et. al Effect of Boswellia serrata gum resin in patient with bronchial asthma: Results of a double blind, placebo controlled 6 week clinical study. Eur J Med Res. 3(11): 511- 4 (1998).
- B. Burlando, A. Parodi, A. Volante and A. M. Bassi, Comparison of the irritation potentials of Boswellia serrata gum resin and of acetyl-11-keto beta-boswellic acid by in vitro cytotoxicity tests on human skin- derived cell lines. Toxicol. Lett., 2008, 177, 144.
- B. A. Shah, A. Kumar, P. Gupta, M. Sharma, V. K. Sethi, A. K. Saxena, J. Singh, G. N. Qazi and S. C.Taneja, Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett., 2007, 17, 6411.
- H. Singh and G. N. Qazi, presented in part at the Training Workshop on Drug Standardization and Quality Assurance, New Delhi, June 2007.
- Majeed M. et al. (1998). Planta Med.;64(4):353-356).
- Curcuminoid Treatment for Knee Osteoarthritis: A Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial. Phytother Res 2014; doi 10.1002/ptr. 5174
- Impact of Supplementation with Curcuminoids on Systemic Inflammation in Patients with Knee Osteoarthritis: Findings from a Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial. Drug Res 2014; DOI: 10.1055/s-0034-1384536
- Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol. 2016 Mar;29(1):140-6. doi: 10.1177/0394632015622215. Epub 2015 Dec 18.
- Assessment of safety and efficacy of methylsulfonylmethane on bone and knee joints in osteoarthritis animal model. J Bone Miner Metab. 2013 Jan;31(1):16-25. doi: 10.1007/s00774-012-0378-9. Epub 2012 Aug 10.
- Efficacy of methylsulfonylmethane supplementation on osteoarthritis of the knee: a randomized controlled study. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2011 Jun 27;11:50. doi: 10.1186/1472-6882-11-50.
- have problems with joints, cartilages and bones,
- have morning troubles with a feeling of hard joints,
- active and recreational athletes who are excessive stretch their joints
Two capsules can be taken off at one meal or divided into two meals throughout the day.
- Glucosamine 2.000 mg
- Vitamin C 800 mg
- Vitamin D 10 µg
- Mangan 4 mg
- For MSM, curcuma longa, boswellia serata, hyaluronic acid, black pepper extract maximum daily doses are not prescribed.
Production is made in EU, Croatia under strictly controlled conditions following the HACCP and ISO standards. Capsules are from plant source, suitable for vegetarians.
Bonelin Flex® is based on an innovative and complex combination of 9 active ingredients that provide high efficacy with only 2 capsules per day.
SINERGY OF 9 NUTRIENTS FOR ONE GOAL – EVERY DAY MOVE!
The product is not recommended for disorders of the digestive system, thyroid disease, pregnant women and nursing mothers.
More about the ingredient http://boswellin.com/
Curcumin C3 Complex® is a unique, patented and standardized extract of three types of curcuminoids. Curcumin C3 Complex® is also most clinically studied Curcumin Brand with more than 80 scientific publications, including clinical trials. It is the only curcumin on the market being reviewed and recognized by the US FDA for GRAS status (Generally Recognized As Safe), a process that includes a detailed overview of safety and toxicity. The name C3 Complex is associated with the 3 major chemical compounds: curcumin, demethoxychloroquine (DMC) and bisdemethoxycurcum (BDMC) – commonly known as curcuminoids. Curcumin C3 Complex was awarded for the Product of the Year and for the Scientific Achievement Award by the NBJ (NBJ Product Achievement Award).
More about the ingredient http://www.curcuminoids.com/
BioPerine® is a patented 95% extract obtained from the black pepper fruit that is cultivated in the damp, nutrient-rich soil regions of southern India. The extract of piperine, called BioPerine® in the patented form, has been clinically tested by the US FDA for GRAS status (Generally Recognized As Safe). BioPerine® significantly enhances the bioavailability of various supplement nutrients through increased absorption.
More about the ingredient http://www.bioperine.com/