Coenzyme Q10 is very common in nature and is one of the basic body coenzymes. It is a natural food ingredient, present in all cells of the body. Coenzyme Q10 is essential for the maintenance of all biological processes in the body because it participates in the production of cellular energy. Our body naturally produces coenzyme Q10, but as we age, that amount decreases.
Coenzyme Q10 levels began to decline in the 1930s. A small amount of coenzyme Q10 can be absorbed through food, more precisely for a daily requirement of 100 mg you should eat approximately 3.5 kg of beef or 120 cans of sardines or 60 avocados or 33 tablespoons of olive oil. With a deficiency of coenzyme Q10 in the body, the body ages faster, the immune system is weakened, and energy and endurance levels decline.
Q10 Natural Complex is a dietary supplement that, with a significant amount of highly purified 98% coenzyme Q10, contains a combination of active substances of natural origin – beetroot extract, garlic extract, rosehip extract (natural source of vitamin C) and soybean seed extract (natural source of vitamin E ). Also, the formulation is fortified with chromium and B vitamins. A total of 10 active ingredients.
The daily dose consists of only one capsule with a high 100 mg of coenzyme Q10, which in that amount is sufficient for the daily needs of an adult.
* VITAMIN B1 – contributes to normal heart function
* VITAMINS B6, B12, FOLIC ACID – contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism
* VITAMINS B6, B12 – contribute to the normal production of red blood cells
* VITAMINS B6, B12, FOLIC ACID, VITAMIN C – help reduce fatigue and exhaustion
* VITAMINS B1, B6, B12, VITAMIN C – contribute to normal energy production metabolism
* VITAMINS C, E – contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
* CHROME – helps maintain normal blood glucose levels