MemoMax – start your wheels!
The most metabolically active organ, the brain constantly coordinates physical functions, creates thoughts and stores memories. At rest, the brain consumes 20-30% of the daily energy needs of the adult body, while the energy needs of the newborn’s brain are over 70%. It has been scientifically proven that cognitive abilities begin to decline after the age of 27.
To better preserve brain function, it is necessary to find a psychophysical balance that includes stress reduction, proper nutrition and physical activity. There are also dietary supplements that can speed up reactions which greatly helps in achieving the best possible results.
MemoMax is a dietary supplement for students, managers, high school students, but also the elderly that serves as an aid during a hard working day. It is based on the formulation of a total of 12 ingredients, including vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12, which contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system, and pantothenic acid, which contributes to normal mental performance.
For maximum effect, it is recommended to take two capsules daily with 200% RDA.
* PANTOTENIC ACID – contributes to normal mental performance
* VITAMINS B1, B6, B12, VITAMIN C – contribute to normal psychological function
* VITAMINS B1, B2, B6, B12, VITAMIN C – contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system
* VITAMINS B1, B2, B6, B12, PANTOTENIC ACID, VITAMIN C – contribute to normal energy production metabolism
* VITAMINS B2, B6, B12, PANTOTENIC ACID, VITAMIN C – contribute to the reduction of fatigue and exhaustion
* VITAMIN B2, VITAMIN C – contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Find out why a varied diet is important to remember – Health Center.