BodyBurner PRO is used to stimulate the process of the metabolism of macronutrients (fat, carbohydrates, protein) in the body.
BodyBurner PRO is based on an innovative and complex combination of 15 active ingredients. High metabolism efficiency is ensured in only 2 capsules intake per day. It works constantly, while you exercise but also during the rest periods.
Thanks to its complex ingredients combination, BodyBurner PRO can contribute to mental focus during certain physical activities. With proper exercise and nutrition strategy it can help in body weight regulation – by stimulating the process of the metabolism of macronutrients.
It is formulated of Garcinia Cambogia with 60% hydroxycitric acid (HCA), Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA 80%), Green tea extract (50% EGCG) and L-carnitine. Product is enriched with chromium picolinate, zinc and biotin which are responsible for the normal metabolism of macronutrients. Chitosan contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels while the black pepper contributes to the control of body weight.
Vitamins B2, B6, B12, D3, L-methionine and L-lysine are aded for extra efficiency and synergy.
Vitamins B2, B6, B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and exhaustion. As well they contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal metabolism of energy production.
Vitamin D3 contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function and maintenance of normal bones.
Synergistic effect of BodyBurner PRO’s 15 active components is a winning combination especially with people having any physical activity and with proper nutrition. Regular exercise together with a balanced diet enriched with fruits and vegetables, have positive effect on the health and contributes to a better quality of life.
BodyBurner PRO – Innovative formula that stimulates the metabolism of macronutrients in only 2 capsules daily.
|Ingredients:||In 2 caps
|Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA 80%)
from the seeds of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius)
|Dry Garcinia fruit extract (Garcinia cambogia)
standardized to minimum 60% HCA
|L-carnitine (L-carnitine-L-tartrate)||280 mg|
|Dry green tea leaf extract (Camellia sinensis)
standardized to minimum 50% EGCG
|L-lysine (L-lysine hidroclorid)||20 mg|
|Black pepper extract (Piper nigrum) BioPerine®
standardized to minimum 95% piperine
|Zinc (Zinc acetate dihydrate)||10 mg (100% RDA*)|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)||2,8 mg (200% RDA*)|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||2,8 mg (200% RDA*)|
|Biotin (Vitamin H)||150 µg (300% RDA*)|
|Chromium (Chromium Picolinate)||120 µg (300% RDA*)|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||10 µg (200% RDA*)|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||5 µg (200% RDA*)|
*RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance
CHROMIUM, BIOTIN, ZINC – contribute to the normal metabolism of macronutrients
ZINC – contributes to the normal metabolism of carbohydrates and fatty acids
VITAMIN B6 – contributes to the normal metabolism of protein and glycogen
CHROMIUM – contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
BIOTIN, VITAMINS B2, B6, B12 – contribute to the normal metabolism of energy production
VITAMINS B2, B6, B12 – contribute to reducing fatigue and exhaustion
VITAMINS B2, B6, B12 – contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system
VITAMIN D3 – contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function and maintaining of healthy bones
Usage: It is recommended to take 1 capsule in the morning and one in the evening. In the days of training 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule 30 minutes before exercise.
Notes: The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Dietary supplements are not a substitute or replacement for a balanced diet. Keep out of reach of small children. It is important to adhere to a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Capsules has neutral taste and smell, 100% from plant sources, suitable for vegetarians.
Warnings: People who take drugs need to consult doctor. Not recommended taking more than two months continuously. Not recommended for people with disorders of the digestive system, thyroid disease, people with liver disease, pregnant and nursing women.
Storage instructions: Store in a dry place, at temperature up to 25ºC.
- Lopez-Plaza, B. et al 2013. Effects of milk supplementation with conjugated linoleic acid on weight control and body composition in healthy overweight people. Nutrición Hospitalaria. Vol 28, issue 6.
- Chen, S.C. et al 2012. Effect of conjugated linoleic acid supplementation on weight loss and body fat composition in a Chinese population. Nutrition. Vol 28, issue 5.
- Mueller DM, Seim H, Kiess W, Loster H, Richter T. Effects of oral L-carnitine supplementation on in vivo long-chain fatty acid oxidation in healthy adults. Metabolism 2002; 51(11): 1389-91.
- Sirtori CR, Calabresi L, Ferrara S, Pazzucconi F, Bondioli A, Baldassarre D, Birreci A, Koverech A. L-carnitine reduces plasma lipoprotein(a) levels in patients with hyper Lp(a). Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis 2000 Oct;10(5):247-51.
- Vescovo G, Ravara B, Gobbo V, Sandri M, Angelini A, Della Barbera M, Dona M, Peluso G, Calvani M, Mosconi L, Dalla Libera L. L-Carnitine: a potential treatment for blocking apoptosis and preventing skeletal muscle myopathy in heart failure. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 2002 Sep;283(3):C802-10.
- Singh RB, Niaz MA, Agarwal P, Beegum R, Rastogi SS, Sachan DS. A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of L-carnitine in suspected acute myocardial infarction. Postgrad Med J 1996 Jan;72(843):45-50.
- Gurlek A et al. The effects of L-carnitine treatment on left ventricular function and erythrocyte superoxide dismutase activity in patients with ischemic cardiomyopathy. Eur J Heart Fail 2000 Jun;2(2):189-93.
- Volek JS, Kraemer WJ, Rubin MR, Gomez AL, Ratamess NA, Gaynor P. L-Carnitine L-tartrate supplementation favorably affects markers of recovery from exercise stress. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 2002 Feb;282(2):E474-82.
- Laplante A, Vincent G, Poirier M, Des Rosiers C. Effects and metabolism of fumarate in the perfused rat heart; A 13C mass isotopomer study. Am J Physiol 1997 Jan;272(1 Pt 1):E74-82.
- PDR® for Nutritional Supplements™. Hendler and Rorvik. Medical Economics Company, Inc. Montrale, NJ 2001.
- Salvioli G, Neri M. L-acetylcarnitine treatment of mental decline in the elderly. Drugs Exp Clin Res 1994;20(4):169-76.
- Matthew D. Gades and Judith S. Stern Chitosan supplementation and fecal fat excretion in men. Obesityresearch.org 2003
- Single-blind, placebo controlled randomised clinical study of chitosan for body weight reduction. Trivedi VR, Satia MC, Deschamps A, Maquet V, Shah RB, Zinzuwadia PH, Trivedi JV. 2016 Jan 8;15:3. doi: 10.1186/s12937-016-0122-8.
- L-ascorbic acid addition to chitosan reduces body weight in overweight women. Jung EY, Jun SC, Chang UJ, Suh HJ. 2014;84(1-2):5-11
- S.B. Heymsfield et al. “Garcinia cambogia (Hydroxycitric Acid) as a Potential Antiobesity Agent.” JAMA 280(1998), 1596-1600.
- Heymsfield SB, Allison DB, Vasselli JR, Pietrobelli A, Greenfield D, Nunez C. (1998). “Garcinia cambogia (hydroxycitric acid) as a potential antiobesity agent: a randomized controlled trial”. JAMA 280 (18): 1596-600.
- Matthew D. Gades and Judith S. Stern (2003). “Chitosan supplementation and fecal fat excretion in men”. Obesityresearch.org (Obesity Research). Retrieved 2008-02-18.
- Sarubin Fragaakis A, Thomson C. The Health Professional’s Guide to Popular Dietary Supplements. 3rd ed. Chicago, Il: American Dietetic Association;2007.
- Risérus U, et al Treatment with dietary trans10cis12 conjugated linoleic acid causes isomer-specific insulin resistance in obese men with the metabolic syndrome . Diabetes Care. (2002)
- Risérus U, et al Effects of cis-9,trans-11 conjugated linoleic acid supplementation on insulin sensitivity, lipid peroxidation, and proinflammatory markers in obese men . Am J Clin Nutr. (2004)
- Lin H, et al Survey of the conjugated linoleic acid contents of dairy products . J Dairy Sci. (1995)
- Blankson H, Stakkestad JA, Fagertun H, Thom E, Wadstein J, Gudmundsen O. (1 December 2000). “Conjugated linoleic acid reduces body fat mass in overweight and obese humans”. Journal of Nutrition 130 (12): 2943–2948
- Kamphuis MM, et al The effect of conjugated linoleic acid supplementation after weight loss on body weight regain, body composition, and resting metabolic rate in overweight subjects . Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. (2003)
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid Reduces Body Fat Mass in Overweight and Obese Humans
- Whigham LD, et al Safety profile of conjugated linoleic acid in a 12-month trial in obese humans . Food Chem Toxicol. (2004)
- Thom E, Wadstein J, Gudmundsen O Conjugated linoleic acid reduces body fat in healthy exercising humans . J Int Med Res. (2001)
- Metabolic effects of conjugated linoleic acid in humans: the Swedish experience
- DeClercq V, Taylor CG, Zahradka P Isomer-specific effects of conjugated linoleic acid on blood pressure, adipocyte size and function . Br J Nutr. (2012)
- Effects of Piper nigrum extracts: Restorative perspectives of high-fat diet-induced changes on lipid profile, body composition, and hormones in Sprague-Dawley rats. Parim B1, Harishankar N, Balaji M, Pothana S, Sajjalaguddam RR. (2015)
- Gaullier JM, et al Conjugated linoleic acid supplementation for 1 y reduces body fat mass in healthy overweight humans . Am J Clin Nutr. (2004)
- Blankson H, et al Conjugated linoleic acid reduces body fat mass in overweight and obese humans . J Nutr. (2000)
- Navarro V, et al The body fat-lowering effect of conjugated linoleic acid: a comparison between animal and human studies . J Physiol Biochem. (2006)
- Syvertsen C, et al The effect of 6 months supplementation with conjugated linoleic acid on insulin resistance in overweight and obese . Int J Obes (Lond). (2007)
- Watras AC, et al The role of conjugated linoleic acid in reducing body fat and preventing holiday weight gain . Int J Obes (Lond). (2007)
- Noone EJ, et al The effect of dietary supplementation using isomeric blends of conjugated linoleic acid on lipid metabolism in healthy human subjects . Br J Nutr. (2002)
- Therapeutic effect of high-dose green tea extract on weight reduction: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Chen IJ, Liu CY, Chiu JP, Hsu CH (2016) Jun;35(3):592-9
- Green tea extract thermogenesis-induced weight loss by epigallocatechin gallate inhibition of catechol-O-methyltransferase. Shixian Q1, VanCrey B, Shi J, Kakuda Y, Jiang Y. 2006 Winter;9(4):451-8.
- Anti-obesity and anti-diabetic effects of Yerba Mate (Ilex paraguariensis) in C57BL/6J mice fed a high-fat diet. Kang YR, Lee HY, Kim JH, Moon DI, Seo MY, Park SH, Choi KH, Kim CR, Kim SH, Oh JH, Cho SW, Kim SY, Kim MG, Chae SW, Kim O, Oh HG. 2012 Mar;28(1):23-9
- Effect of green tea extract on body weight, serum glucose and lipid profile in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. A dose response study. Haidari F, Shahi MM, Zarei M, Rafiei H, Omidian K. 2012 Feb;33(2):128-33.
- Green tea aqueous extract reduces visceral fat and decreases protein availability in rats fed with a high-fat diet. Bajerska J, Wozniewicz M, Jeszka J, Drzymala-Czyz S, Walkowiak J. 2011 Feb;31(2):157-64
BodyBurner PRO is based on an innovative and complex combination of 15 active ingredients. With only 2 capsules per day, has high efficiency compared to a similar products on the market that are recommended intake of 4 or more capsules or tablets (often very large and uncomfortable for consumption).
BodyBurner PRO works constantly, while you exercise but also during the rest periods.
Garcinia Cambogia extract is obtained from fruit Garcinia (Garcinia cambogia) and is standardized to a minimum 60% HCA (hydroxycitric acid).
Green tea is obtained from green tea leaf (Camellia sinensis) and is standardized to a minimum of 50% EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate).